Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks Again Rae and Congratulations Jonathan.

One week into this whole blog thing, and I would like to once again thank Rae for encouraging me to do this. Posting meals and snacks really does make you think throughout the day. I would say if you don't keep track of your meals, you should.
You may not need to post them for all to see, but for me the accountability is helpful.

Also, I have to say congrats to Jonathan on reaching a personal best jog of 4 miles in 61 minutes for a pace of 15.25. Way to go, I knew you could that.
Jonathan, looking at the map I believe you would be able to see Poly behind your left shoulder. The far side of the Contemporary is only another mile down the road, putting you very close to Main Street. (Your smiling aren't you?)

Todays Meals:

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk

Lunch: 12 pts. Long John Silvers Chicken Planks, Fries, and Corn.

Dinner: 10 pts. Grilled Cheese sandwich & Tomato soup.

Exercise: Walk 4.1 miles in 75 mins

Thanks for stopping by. Till next time...

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I am glad you're enjoying this. I agree Jonathan did good,BUT can he do it again???{yes}

I like the WW points counter,thanks I have been using it and it really makes you think about want you are eating,and how to not over due!!!!
Thanks!!!

[rich] said...

Well done on the blogging :-D it's well worth keeping on going you won't get over how quickly a year will fly by...