Wednesday, November 7, 2007

207.8

Nice weigh in today. I have now lost over half the weight I had put back on. I am very happy knowing that I am back on track. Now I just need to keep chugging along.

I have added a great link to a site that contains the Weight Watchers point calculator. All you have to do is plug in the missing numbers off of product labels and stick to the serving size. Below the calculator you will see the point ranges explained. I have been sticking around 24 points, but I could take that up to 29 each day. Plus I have 35 flex points available each week.
For this month at least, I am going to resist using those flex points.

Let’s just say flex points will be put to use at Mousefest.
Hey, it’s a vacation I’m looking forward to the double fudge whatever it is and the kitchen sink.
Seriously though, we will be using Disney dining and the menus at the sit down restaurants look amazing. I will try to make good choices but if I discover that I have added a couple pounds. I’m not going to sweat it. It will come off.

This evening’s temp 45 with a slight breeze.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk

Lunch: 9 pts. Subway 6” Turkey on wheat, no cheese, all the veggies, Sun chips

Snack: 3 pts. Cashew-Cranberry-Almond snack mix. 1 oz.

Dinner: 5 pts. Smart Ones Pasta Primavera

Snack: 6 pts. 1 serving Tostitoes with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and salsa verde

Beverage: 3pts. 1 bottle Leinenkugel's Apple Spice Beer.

Realized that the beer cost me 2 flex points after I opened it. oops cheers!

Exercise: 6.27 miles in 77 min


Till next time...

4 comments:

Rae! said...

I will go take a look, thanks for the info.You are doing good!!!
Brr.. very cold in your parts.It is very nice here.

Jeff W said...

Glad I waited till this evening to jog. This morning it was 25 degrees.

Rae! said...

Wow that is just down right cold!

[rich] said...

Nice work.