Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Frost on the Tundra

Yep, I said frost. I was called in to work early today, so my walk had to wait till this evening.
This evenings temp 32 degrees and no wind. Actually it wasn't too bad out.

Todays meals.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran in skim milk

Lunch: 6 pts. Smart Ones Triple Cheese Ziti in Marinara

Dinner: 7 pts. Grilled cheese and jalapenos on wheat with a side of carrots. 1 cup skim milk.

Snack: 6 pts. Cashew-Cranberry-Almond snack mix. 2 oz.

Exercise: Walked 4.12 Miles in 62min.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I had a strong craving for corn chips and salsa tonight. But I prevailed. If tomorrows weigh in goes well I may treat myself, to a properly measured portion of course. haha.

Tell next post thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Frost :-) I like running in the cold. Thanks for the linkage, I'll return the favour.

Cheers.