Thursday, November 29, 2007

Because You Gotta Have Friends


Pictured above is the lithograph Jonathan sent me for taking second place in the All About The Mouse logo contest. (I was the guy who sent in the ViewMaster design)
I was thinking today about how appropriate this image is. Here you have a group of friends, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, supporting each other through life's journey and here we see them marching together. (Perhaps Crescent Lake is nearby)
Is this a coincidence, or did Jonathan have this in mind when he selected this image?
Only Jonathan can say.
I think my personality is a cross between Rabbit and Tigger.
So here is a question for those of you reading this post. Which of these characters do you most closely identify with?
Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
Lunch: 10 pts. 4oz porkchop with a side of spagetti
Dinner: 4 pts. Smart Ones Szechuan Vegetables and Chicken
Snack: 6pts. Cashew snack mix. 2 oz.
Exercise: 6.1 miles in 76 minutes. Tonights jog turned into a wog as I just could not get into a comfortable rythem tonight. I did my best to keep walking portions under a pace of 14.
Before going let me give a quick thanks to mgreene for posting a comment yesterday. I have added a link to his blog in the right hand column. It was mgreene that inspired an earlier post regarding Ipod use.
Tell next post...

3 comments:

Rae! said...

That is a good question.I have to give that some thought.

Anonymous said...

I am a clean freak like piglet. Bouncy like tigger. Sometimes as melancholy as eeyore. But mostly I'm a bear with a sweet tooth who does his best.

[rich] said...

I'm like Tigger but without the brains ;-)

Nice running dude!