Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dude, you eat a lot of Smart Ones

If you look back through all the meals I post, you will notice that Weight Watchers Smart Ones meals appear very frequently.
The reason I make use of these meals comes down to simplicity. I can have food on hand at work and it's cheap. Only $1.77 per meal at Target. Now I do intend to bring sack lunches in from time to time. I have just been to lazy.
There is a drawback to dining at work though, and that is never really taking a break. Far too often I quicky eat my meal and then go straight back to work. Lately I have been leaving the office to go read for a bit or run an errand.

Meals.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
Lunch: 4 pts. Smart Ones Chicken Mirabella
Dinner: 6 pts. Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice and Beans.
Snack: 5 pts. One Taco.

Exercise: Walking treadmill 4 miles 61 min.

One more week till MouseFest woo hoo...

No comments: