Wednesday, November 28, 2007

204.8

First let me take a moment to thank my friend Jason for stopping by the blog earlier this week.
Jason runs lights & video while I run sound every three weeks at church. He also has taken a leadership roll in the childrens Awana program. He is a very positive person whom I am glad to know. Thanks Jason, stop by and leave a comment anytime.

Now, how about that weigh in?
It's not a loss, it's not a gain, but hey somehow I maintained.
Considering Thanksgiving last week, and the number of times I posted a question mark for point values, I feel pretty darn good about that number.

My next weigh in will be the morning we leave for MouseFest. The only obstacle I face between now and then is..........me.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
Lunch: 5 pts. 6" Subway Turkey on wheat, no cheese, loads of veggies, mustard, no mayo.
Dinner: 5 pts. Chicken Panini with spinach and mushrooms.
Snack: 6 pts. Cashew snack mix 2 oz.
Exercise: 4.3 miles in 65 min

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Isn't it great to have great people in our lives....
It looks like you are in the numbers lead with the weight,and I am last. That is ok,So if no one meets there goal by next week,what should we do??

Jeff W said...

We will "ALL" get there Rae, perhaps not next week, but we WILL reach our goals.

What should we do?
I guess I will leave that up to our Team Voice Captain.

Work has been busy and the last two days have flown by. I still can hardly believe that a week from tonight I will be in WDW.

mgreene said...

I really enjoy your posts, and am impressed with your consistency, especially given that you have to go out to the "tundra" to do some of your training.