Tuesday, November 13, 2007

208.6

My first gain. Ok it's 1 lb, I should not let it bug me, but it does, a bit.
I was able to fit into yet another old pair of jeans this weekend. So I was expecting a loss.
It could be many thing. Water retention, Muscle gain in my legs, who knows.
I can say, that although I have been doing well on my points. I also could have made a couple healthier food choices over the past couple days.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk.

Lunch: 9 pts. Subway 6” Turkey on wheat, no cheese, all the veggies, Sun chips

Dinner: ? pts. Homemade chicken and noodles w/ a small serving of mashed potatoes.

Exercise: Wog 4.45 miles in 61 min. Weather deterred me from doing more. Looks like I may be using the treadmill soon.

Till next time...

6 comments:

Rae! said...

I could not get out there door yesterday either.I got home and yes life comes at you.
Yes it could be muscle.Yes my food choices have not been the best either,but we just have to get back up and try again.{sigh}

Rae! said...

Good morning.The weather is kinda hard to judge. Tonight it is going to get in the 50's here, so in the MK it will be near the 30's-40's in the morning and it could warm right up to 80 something or stay nice in the 60's. One time we went up and we got caught in a cold front and we did not have any warm clothes with us.SO we had to but long sleeve shirts.We still had on shorts,with the wind that day it was chilly.
I suggest to pack for both warm and cool not cold.Maybe a sweater or even a wind breaker. Then it could be warm enough you won't need it.
So really won't know till couple days before time to arrive.
What resort are the 2 of you planning to stay at??We haven't book yet W may not get a room on site we will see.

Anonymous said...

It could be muscle. It could be water. It could be whatever. Do not let it get you down - trust me. We all believe in you Jeff. All of us.

MAIN STREET AWAITS!

Rae! said...

Btw you did the intro on AATM??

Jeff W said...

Yes, I have done about five intros so far. Bryan and Jonathan have been kind enough to play those. I hope you like them. I put out one every 3-4 weeks. I have more planned too.

Rae! said...

Yes I do like them This last one was cute.Very creative.I only was able to listen to 20 minutes of the show for now I can't open itunes. :(