Friday, November 16, 2007

Pizza Points Add Up Fast

Very short post as I am going out with my son to see Beowulf. It looks interesting and actually has had some good reviews. So we'll see...
Yes, I'm into the flex points tonight with the pizza.
Still well under the 35 flex for the week though.
The movie could be another temptation, as I love theater popcorn. However, my son will certainly be the one holding the popcorn if we buy any.
Need I say more?

Meals.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk.

Lunch: 8 pts. Subway 6” Turkey on wheat, no cheese, all the veggies, Baked Lays chips

Dinner: 18 pts. (arrrrrggg) Breadeux Pizza. 3 slices.

Exercise: Rest Day

I will comment on the movie tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you REALLY ready for MouseFest?!? Do you have your packet? Have you RSVP'd to your meets? Are you joining Kate and I to walk/run the Crescent Lake on the 8th?

Keep it up my friend and I'll see you in less than 3 weeks!!!!

MAIN STREET AWAITS!