Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Even Uncle Scrooge Says...


Enjoyed the day off. My wife and I both ran up to "Snap" and worked out. I did another 60 on the ellipticle while she did 40 on the TM, 10 on the ellipticle, and checked out the weight stations. I am hoping this membership will keep both of us on the right track.

My son and I went back up tonight and used the various weight machines for about an hour. He really preferred lifting here rather than at school. So hopefully, he and I will make this a regular thing.

'07 was a very special year for me and you guys are a big part of that. Being able to make new friends with simular interest and goals has been a real blessing. I am grateful to have been able to come down to Orlando and meet many of you. Thank you all so much for you friendship and support. We are already discussing our '09 plans. I will share more on that once things are decided. I will say it looks like I will be spending nearly 2 weeks there with the marathon in the middle of the stay. With that many days I will most likely buy an annual pass. If I do indeed do that then Mousefest 09 later that year will be something I plan on doing for sure.

BK: 12pts. 2 Krispie Kreme donuts. w/small glass of skim milk.
LN: 6pts. Roast beef sandwich.
DN: 11pts. Ham and scalloped potatoes.
EX: 60min E and weights during another hour.

And if you happen to be a fan of my Corn intro for All About The Mouse check out my second blog over at allaboutthecorn.blogspot.com

3 comments:

[rich] said...

:-) well done on the training!

Yeah it's great to be able to hook up with people through the blogs, cool.

See you soon.

Rae! said...

This has been a great year and I am looking forward on this year.2 weeks!! Let us know.We are looking to say for a week.

Great job on the gym work out.Soooo..... can we add your E to the list of Team Voice????

DebWDW said...

Congrats on the gym and enticing your family to go along for some time there! It will probably be a nice change of pace for you.