Saturday, January 5, 2008

Watch The Black Ice

Well this is a short post as today has been very busy. In fact even though I am posting so late I still have things going on tonight. Ah, the joys of parenthood.
Temps today reached the mid 40s. I had hoped to get outside and jog during the day but alas that was not in the cards. I did go out tonight though. This was my first true long run since Dec 1st. (ouch) Since I went out so late, ice was beginning to form on the trails. I did most of my jogging on side streets while paying careful attention to my surroundings. Even with the ice it still felt good to be outside.

BK: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skin milk.
LN: 8 pts. Blackened Chicken Sandwich.
DN: 14 pts. Pizza 2 slices.
EX: 8.51 miles 92 min

2 comments:

[rich] said...

A like a nice late night run now and again - gotta watch that ice though.

DebWDW said...

Wow, great run! You shouldn't have any trouble getting thru the 1/2M!
Your intro for this week's podcast was SUPER!! When I heard it, I wondered if it was you -- but I didn't think it sounded like you!
I predict by year-end a few other podcasts will be begging you for some of your work!!