Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday....nuf said

Just keeping it simple today.

5pts Raisin Bran
6pts Smart Ones Broccoli Alfredo
9pts Loose meat sandwich on wheat and CORN!
EX: Yes See Log

I was thinking going forward I will just post my exercise in the column to the right. Then I don't have to write it out twice. But I will list a yes or no with my meal list.

Joggerblogger, here is the link to the sight I used to make yesterdays sign and the Magic 8 Ball.
Check it out. It's very self Explanatory. Enjoy.
http://www.redkid.net/generator/sign.php

5 comments:

Rae! said...

Sounds good ! When are you registering????

[rich] said...

I'm loving it :-D

DebWDW said...

I had CORN with my turkey sandwich today for lunch!!

[rich] said...

PS - Nuf said ;-)

mgreene said...

Watch the trailer for the new movie, Spirit of the Marathon :

Trailer