Sunday, December 30, 2007

Snap To It Team Voice...


Yep, we did it too. We started a family membership this afternoon. Yet another option out here on the Snowy Tundra.

Happy New Years Team Voiceketeers,

I just returned from my first "Snap" visit. I believe I am really going to enjoy this. I made use of the elliptical machine and even did a short walk on a treadmill. So here is todays breakdown.

BK: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
LN: 11pts. Grilled chicken sandwich with bean soup.
DN: 9 pts. Taco salad w/lite sour cream
EX: 60 min elliptical. Ramped up resistance to 40% near the end. Loved the burn in my calfs.
Then after cooling off I did a short 20 min walk on the treadmill. I selected a program that was much slower than I am used to. But I just went with it. I will learn more about the preset programs or just skip them in the future.

Lets all keep the ball rolling as we look forward to Jan '09. Judging by the turn out for the marathon events it looks like it would be wise to register and book a room early. We intend to bring the kids down and are trying to decide whether to stay at a value resort or spend a little more and go moderate. Possibly French Quarter. Does anyone know if Disney runs buses to Epcot early in the morning for these events?

I wish you all the best in this coming new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

The 2008 Disney Marathon Guide states that monorail transportation is provided for the Cont, GF and Poly beginning at 3:30AM. Other special transportation will depart from all other WDW resort hotels at 3AM. You must board a bus by 4AM to be on time for the start. Transport will continue throughout the morning for spectators too.

It was so nice to meet you and your wife at MouseFest 2007 and I llok forward to reading your blog in 2008 as you traing for the 2009 1/2M.

Best wishes to your and your family for the new year.