Saturday, December 1, 2007

Slush and Treadmill Theater

Slush on the Tundra.

Our weather today included about 6 hours of freezing sleet followed by a light rain shower.
I cleared about an inch of this heavy wintery mix off our driveway and sidewalks. Big Fun.
I kept thinking about how one week from today, I'll be in Florida and enjoying a Kitchen Sink, at Beaches and Cream with new friends. And let's not forget the early morning Team Voice walk/jog meet as well.

We leave here mid day next Wednesday with a predicted temp of 26 degrees.

I considered going outside for exercise tonight, but decided it was not worth risking injury. So onto the treadmill instead. About the only way I can make the treadmill bearable is to watch a DVD at the same time. Usually something with action.
Tonights movie selection was "Die Another Day" Pierce Brosnans last appearance as Bond... James Bond. I walked during the entire thing. 2hr 10min.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
Lunch: 6 pts. McGrill Chicken Sandwich without mayo.
Dinner: 11pts. Homemade Cicken and Noodles with mashed potatos. And yes, this time I added up the points instead of posting the infamous question mark.

Exercise: 8.7 miles 130 min.

Till next time...

No comments: