Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Getting Closer

"Hey Jonathan! I'm going to Disney World!"

Yes, in just two days I will leave the Snowy Tundra and wing my way down to Florida and the Wonderful World Of Disney. Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaw!

I am looking forward to making new memories during this trip. I get to spend a number of days in one of my favorite places with my wife. No kids this trip. I know what your thinking 'those poor kids, mom and dad are not taking them'.
I'm thinking about how nice it will be to spend time with my wife. We have never taken a trip away like this before. We are going to miss them. To be truthful I am already thinking about it.
Not only do I get to spend time with my wife, I get to meet new friends during this trip. I can't wait. Friends who have been an encouragement to me this past year and whom hopefully I have been able to encourage back. I am looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

Now on a personal note. Today I did poorly with food. I wanted to get out of the office so I went out to lunch. To make dinner simple tonight we went out to Village Inn. I have used my weight watchers food companion to best figure my points. My snack today was something I had at work before I went to lunch. I know better than that because I have done this before. I should have waited until evening and then looked at points before considering a snack.

Another thing that is going to hurt me tonight is that I am not going to exercise. All day I have had a hot spot on the bottom of my right heel. I believe it was caused by the way my heel strikes the treadmill as I walk. I have never had any problems with my shoes. So I really believe it has something to do with adding longer miles on a surface that I previously had only been doing 4 miles at a time on.

So at least for today I am listening to my body and giving my feet a break. I don't want to, but my head is saying it's the smarter thing to do.

Breakfast: 5 pts. Raisin Bran w/skim milk
Lunch: 14 pts. Chicken and Broccoli pasta, with garlic sticks.
Dinner: 11 pts. Patty Melt at village inn. no fries. no pie.
Snack: 6 pts. Cashew snack mix 2 oz.

Till next time...


No comments: