Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Warm Weather and Wind



Hello fellow All About the Mouseketeers and Team Voice members. How's it going today?

The first thing I would like to mention is that Byron has updated his blog. It has been quite awhile since we last heard from him and he has some exciting news. Be sure to stop by http://blog.phatdisneygeek.com/ and check up on Byron. A number of folks have already left some comments for him, but I know we have a number of new folks out there. So please introduce yourselves and cheer him on.

I had a much more comfortable run tonight. Over the past couple days I have been very good with my water intake and tonight about 30 minutes before heading out I had some fresh pineapple. Temps tonight were up in the low 60's with very gusty winds.

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Good running young man!