Friday, June 13, 2008

Episode III Another Chance



Welcome to week three. I wish I could figure out how to enlarge these pics. Everytime I try to edit the html the picture disappears. Perhaps I need to choose a new template for the blog. Not sure what that would do to the existing posts. Has anyone out there changed their templates? And what were the effects on past posts?

So as for the picture, you can click on it to enlarge or you could also visit the show notes over at
All About The Mouse

Bryan and Jonathan, Once again let me say THANK YOU for allowing me to be a part of the Magic and Mayhem. You guys are simply the best.

And because I don't have a teaser trailer for next weeks intro, here is a teaser pic instead. Can someone tell me how Those Darn Cats can pilot tie fighters without opposable thumbs? Click and save if you wish. It makes an interesting wallpaper.

6 comments:

Doc Terminus said...

Who needs opposable thumbs... They use "Cat Force"

sambycat said...

i could tell you where and how we learned our ace flying skills, but then jennifer would have to kill you... you know, she killed a man in reno once....

Jeff W said...

...just to watch him die, I presume...

Doc Terminus said...

oooh.. Dark side stuff...

MikeF. said...

Jeff,

Are you close to where the levy's overflowed? I hope you are all right.

Matt said...

I was wondering the same as Mike. Hope you and your family are safe!