Thursday, February 7, 2008

Keep Up The Good Walk...Never Mind That Plateau


My friend Jason from church came up with "Keep Up The Good Walk." What a nice pat on the back that was to read in a recent e-mail. Jason thank you for being a great pal and for the support and prayers.

Now a brief word about that plateau. Looking over the past several weeks one could get discourage looking at my results on the scale. Up/down up/down 3-5 lbs each week. Can't seem to break under 200. Yet. But while the scale says one thing, the mirror says another. Out of curiosity this morning I tried on a pair of jeans that I have not worn since '06. They fit, comfortably. How cool is that?

See the glass really is half full...

Daily Point range (24-29)
Today’s Points: 32
Flex Used This Week: 8/35
Exercise: Yes

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Awesome!!!! I understand.I am there with you.I have clothes I haven't worn and I don't like them any more. I can't get past the 210 mark. I am trying like you know what!!!! You are doing a great job.
I just hugged my computer!!!!!
BTW we a registered!!!!

DebWDW said...

I am typically on plateaus for months!! But even on a plateau, I know I'm getting stronger, building muscle and improving my cardio. Focusing on those things keeps me from getting down about it.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are gaining muscle mass. COOL!!! That's what you want. To lose the fat and define the muscles. :-D