Friday, February 22, 2008

The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Quacking


Well no exercise yesterday. I was a bit selfish and worked on a personal project after work.
(Just blame Glenn I do) Only Kidding.

But instead of taking today as the traditional rest day. I hopped on the home TM this morning and walked some hills. (Choice inspired by Deb). I started off with an elevation of 2 and increased it every 5 min. At 50 min I was on 10. I took it back down to a 2 and finished my walk. 4 miles 60 minutes.

And for those of you wandering about a possible Donald Medal look no further here it is.

I sent one out to Mike Fess this morning. Check your mail Mike.

I try to check blogs everyday and if I miss an achievment please drop me a comment or e-mail and let me know. I will be happy to keep sending these out as we all progress.

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Jeff,

I received my metals. Let me just say they are AWESOME! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Good job on the TM. Keep it up.

Rae! said...

Greta job on the TM and the medal looks great.