Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello Everybody...



Well I survived my first weight only workout at SNAP tonight. I spent an hour using the various machines. And yes, I even worked my legs. So tonight was ab crunches, back extentions, arm curls, arm extentions, leg curls, leg extentions, calf lifts, chest presses, overhead presses, rowing, and lat pull downs.

My arms felt funny when I lifted them to wash my hair afterward. But other than that odd feeling, I feel good. I know that tomorrow I will most likely feel the after effects of tonight, but I'm ready for it. This is something I would not mind continuing. Perhaps this could be the thing that gets me past the plateau that I am still on. Grrrrrr.

Well not much else to say for now. Tomorrow back out for a jog. Catch y'all later.

Oh and before I forget, if you have not yet stopped by and welcomed Basil, please stop by his blog and say hello. http://basilsspyglass.blogspot.com/

Remember were all in this thing together.

4 comments:

Heath said...

Wow Jeff, thanks for the "shout out!" Glad to see you enjoyed your workout and got one of those "good hurts" as a result. Keep up the good work!!

Rae! said...

PRIDE!!!!!

Great workout!! Love the bumper sticker.

[rich] said...

LOL! how did the arms feel today? :-D

DebWDW said...

Good job, Jeff! On the gym and the sticker! I think it's definitely a good idea to mix in weight training with running. A trainer recently told me that you actually use your core to propel your body when running, more than you use your legs.