Thursday, August 21, 2008

Podcast Award Nominations Coming Soon



Click here for more information on the 2008 podcasting awards. This is where we the listeners get to vote. Past winners in different categories have been WDW Radio and Inside the Magic. I want everyone to mark your calenders and submit nominations this year. Let's see how many Disney podcasters we can support and encourage this year!

Training update 9:43pm
Made it up to SNAP tonight for some biking. Details over in the August Log.
My daughter has lost some interest in going up there. Guess her attitude is a little different now that school is back in session.

2 comments:

DebWDW said...

Thanks Jeff! Keep us updated about when we can start voting!

Rae! said...

Sweet! Voting for us!!!
Sorry, my daughter thought is was cool she was going too. My daughter is hanging in and getting out there. She found out I am faster than her now! :)