Friday, November 28, 2008

I wish I had thought of this.

I know that Hallmark kicked off Christmas last June. (something I'll never understand) But now with Thanksgiving over I feel it is time to turn our thoughts toward Christmas. Here is a great YouTube find. This video is not only very funny, it works well for this time of year when you consider the message of redemption that is found within the Star Wars series. Mixing original vocals with the music from the Kenny Rogers & Wynonna Judd version of "Mary Did You Know" I am pleased to post...

Vic Mignogna's: Vader Did You Know?



Visit Vic's Site Vic'sWorld.net Click around the site and you'll find a some more humorous song parodies under Music & Sound Design.
Vic's resume included voice work on many anime productions including Dragon Ball Z.

No comments: