Monday, September 1, 2008

Caption This #10


"This is a Basketball and I ain't your Mamasita. Now Take a lap!"

From Chris: "I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout...."

From Doc Terminus: "Today's Sleepy Hollow legend is nowhere near as menacing..."

From Ryan P. Wilson: "Ted always had the uncanny ability to win staring contests."

From MikeF: "And then the Doc held up this ball and said now imagine 2 of these."

From Rae! "You're not going to Disney without me!"

7 comments:

mgreene said...

Jeff, I see you're now at Monteagle, TN which is only about 50 miles away from my home, north of Huntsville, AL. Stop by if you get a chance ;)

Chris said...

"I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout...."

Doc Terminus said...

Today's Sleepy Hollow legend is nowhere near as menacing...

-- Ryan P. Wilson said...

Ted always had the uncanny ability to win staring contests.

MikeF. said...

And then the Doc held up this ball and said now imagine 2 of these.

DebWDW said...

You guys are HI-larious!

Rae! said...

" You're not going to Disney without me!"