Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Caption This # 8


From Me: "Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"
or "I'm Ready For My Close Up Mr. Chaffey."

MikeF:
"Hello I'm Mr.Ed"

Rae!: "Don't look now but I made a mud pie!"

Basil: "I've been using Crest White Strips for 3 months. Can you tell?"

Matt: Rephrased “Do my teeth look like toes?”

On the training front:

Working the late shift this week. My daughter kept her word Tuesday night and we ran up to SNAP. Wednesday morning I went out for a jog. Actually it was more wog than jog.
I was challenged by a lack of sleep(dogs), very high humidity, and although I knew better I started out much to fast. Drag. Live and learn. Live and learn again...

I have some great news. My family will be joining me in Orlando. I worked with Jana today to book airfare and add everyone else to the package. Dining has still not been announced for '09 but I made ADRs for each day(just in case).

Disney has launched their January calender showing regular park hours and extra magic hours. Be sure to check it out.

5 comments:

MikeF. said...

Hey Jeff that's great to hear the fam. will be joining you.

And for the caption. "Hello I'm Mr.Ed"
I loved this show when they used to play it on Nick@Nite

Rae! said...

That is sooo great!!! What about the Crystal Palace with all of us on Friday the night before the race??

Rae! said...

"Don't look now but I made a mud pie!" lol

Heath said...

"I've been using Crest White Strips for 3 months. Can you tell?"

Matt said...

His teeth look like toes! Lol!