Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Auto Pilot...



The past couple days have been filled with stress.(Teenagers...need I say more?)
I am not handling it very well. I have been turning to food. I have become very impulsive, and even though I tell myself that I really should not be eating so much, my attitude has been very apathetic. So beginning tomorrow I need to start recording my points again. No jog tonight either, due to a late night of awards and choir preformances at my sons high school.



As I go up to bed tonight, I am going to stop beating myself up, and just say it's over and it's ok, I blew off some steam now get back that focus and Keep Moving Forward.

7 comments:

MikeF. said...

I just want to say good luck. We're all counting on you.

Jeff W said...

Shirley,

It looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...and whatever you do don't let Betty get started on the white zone, red zone sh** again.

Heath said...

It's important not to let a day or two of indescretion turn into a week or two. Oh yeah and...I speak jive.

sambycat said...

surely you can't be serious.
i am serious. and stop calling me shirley

MikeF. said...

There's a sale at Penny's!!!!!

Jeff W said...

I'm afraid Scraps will have to be shot....BANG!

Jeff W said...

Just kidding, Scraps is fine.