Monday, December 14, 2009

Just in time for your Holiday gift giving!

How does one spend his time during a snow bound two week vacation complete with school closings? Why by creating and posting videos on "youtube" and then removing them because of threatening copyright infringement emails. Grrrrrrrr.

But fear not my friends, creativity is not dead yet. Being locked away here at home has allowed me to finish a project which I began a few months ago after getting permission from Doc Terminus himself. So over the past few days I have been channeling my inner Len Testa in order to post...

(Click Image to View Online Guide)

The brief review I received from Glenn simply read "It makes sense out of Chaos"

What I have done is to create an index of sorts with links to all of the content you'll find over on Glenn's blog. Plus I've added a few descriptions and photos of my own. I hope you enjoy your tour.

Training, what's that? All I have managed recently is a one hour mall walk. I have to get gym time in this week and in the days ahead. I feel better than I did going into DAM earlier this year and that's a good thing.

On another note my email provider really created a mess last week when they changed servers. At present emails are not arriving or they have been delayed for up to 3-4 days. I have an alternate email account set up just in case this does not get resolved. If you get something from wasowskijeff its me.

3 comments:

Rae! said...

You tube did that to me too. I told them I bought the cd it's mine. But I can play the video on my blog with no problem.
Look here you better get walking crawling!!!! The race is around the river bend now. HAHA

DisHippy said...

Just wanted to wish you a merry christmas Jeff! I haven't been around lately due to a hard drive crash, but I'm all fixed now a blogging again. But i hope that you have a great Christmas.

DebWDW said...

How much snow do you have in the tundra? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!