Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caption This One


"Not only are they an aid to driving, they improve my stride!"

From Craig: "Now I can see eye to eyes with Sully."

From Amanda: "I can finally keep up with the other monsters at the half marathon!"

Quick note on training. Completed 6 miles on Tuesday and on Wednesday I made it up to the gym for some weights and the elliptical. Quite sore in the legs tonight so I took the evening off and caught Star Trek. Very good, go see it.
Although I rested tonight I am happy to report I can finally feel some motivation coming back to me. And it feels good.

Happy running everyone.

Oh and the picture is in response to Mikes question over on AATC regarding how Mike W could reach the clutch and gas pedals on the big truck.

3 comments:

Craig Wheeler said...

Now I can see eye to eyes with Sully.

Amanda said...

"I can finally keep up with the other monsters at the half marathon!"

Great job on the miles. Glad to hear your motivation is returning.

Rae! said...

YAY!!!! Awesome!! Glad you are back!! Good sore legs!!! :)