Monday, July 20, 2009

Trip Report Coming Soon.

Made it back from Florida last Friday and have been to busy to post. This evening I leave for a week of training in Cedar Rapids. Hopefully the hotel has free internet and I can get something up soon. I was happy to see a good number during todays weigh in. Vacation along with DVC made it very easy to watch food intake. I have updated my weight. Mike's numbers are a few weeks old and once I hear from him I will update.

Enjoy your week everyone. I'll try getting something up shortly.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. Great job with the wieght-keep going!

MikeF. said...

Sadly no change bud. I can not wait for that trip report.

Rae! said...

we are so sorry we didnt get to come up and see you and your family. :(
I will see you in Jan. 2010 and raise you a bag of traders!!!!!