Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yep I'm still here.

Just a short post. I finally made it out the door last night and completed a 5k Wog at SNAP.
I have quite a way to go over the next several weeks but I will get there. Last night I alternated between a walking 15:00 pace and a jogging pace of 10:00. I was pleased to keep the 10 pace for a couple of 10 minute segments. In all I finished the 3.1 miles in 41.16

I still plan on posting a trip report from Minnesota. I'll try to put that up this weekend.

I decided I would try yet another take on the world of blogging. A review site for both old and new films. The first post goes up tonight and features a review of the Old Classic "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" There is a Disney connection here although not official. Stop by Bijou Plaza and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you signed up for the Dam race again. Good for you.

I agree that having those race goals helps to keep the motivation high.

Amanda said...

Congrats on your 5K - it's great that you were able to maintain some 10 minute mile segments. Keep on going!

Rae! said...

I am glad you are still here. And I am super happy you were able to get in a 5k.

MikeF. said...

Jeff keep it up bubby. Remember the unoffical slogan "KEEP MOVING FORWARD".